How do you Hold unto or abide in the Grace of God when ‘EVERYTHING’ seems to be falling apart?
The temptation is to toil more and strife endlessly to get things working. Ironically, the more you get physically involved with it, without it being Jesus direction, the messier it would get. Carrying the care of your cares and issues is not what you should opt for, because once you have the care Jesus does not have it. 1Pet.5:6-7 reveals a simple truth in saying:
6. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
7. Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
You see God cares for you greatly and His care covers every area of your life including the little tiny details of your life. That is why He considers it a heart and act of pride for you to carry the care of your life when He- as God has the care of it. Jesus speaking to His disciples in Matt.6: 28-34 reveals the simply therapy to a Graceful life of success:
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. (Compare)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
So here is the glossary of it all:
(1) Stop worrying about your covering and follow the examples of the lilies; toil not vs.28.
(2) Come to believe and truly understand the truth that God cares for you above the lilies vs. 30
(3) Take no thought by speaking wrong ; asking about your provision in fear and unbelieve vs.31
(4) Seek first Gods kingdom( the interest of Gods kingdom and His ways of doing things) and His righteousness (pursue after righteousness) and enjoy the very best of God vs.33.
(5) Stop carrying the care about your tommorrow, because your tommorrow is in his hands vs.34 and it is set to work together for your good Rom.8:28, if you would simply believe in rest.